Having an experience of 15 years in working with sportsmen, we intend to provide those involved in the phenomenon of high performance sport, with the support and the information necessary for developing and improving the individual or group sports potential.
Over time, we brought our experience in the relation with more than 800 sportsmen, 70 coaches and teachers within 23 sports clubs, we supported sportsmen in more than 35 pre-competitive camps, we assisted more than 700 matches / competitions and we found together the best solutions for optimizing the sports performances. Together we assessed the sportsman, the team, the environment, the circumstance and the established goals and we assisted the sportsmen in their quest to achieve the desired success.
Our sport psychology services are addressed both to sportsmen, coaches and sports instructors, leaders and sports organizations managers.
The benefits of the psychological assistance programs for sportsmen are quantified by the sports performances.
Namely, the obtained benefits are translated by optimizing the following supervised psychological parameters:
- Ability to focus during pre-competitive and competitive period
- Proper motivation according to the performance objectives
- Emotional balance and emotions management in dealing with affective stimuli
- Self confidence and self-image optimization
- Group cohesion and optimization of relations between teammates (in case of team sports)
- The need of self-improvement
- The spirit of competition, positive aggression
How do we intervene?
The role and intervention of the sports psychologist involves the following endeavors:
- Psychological evaluation within the process of selecting and recruiting the sportsmen depending on the requests specific to the performed sport.
- Psychological evaluation of the sportsmen during pre-competitive, competitive and post-competitive period.
- Psychological assistance during the competitive period.
- Motivational trainings
- Psychological counseling.
- Post-traumatic psychotherapy.
- Organizational diagnosis at a club / team / organization level
Any of these endeavors may represent an essential step within the process of optimizing the sports performances. We are here to provide you with the necessary support in order to achieve the success!
Works / projects / workshops
• “Psychological qualities of the football coach”, Jacques Crevoisier, psychologist Olympique Lyon, F.C. Liverpool, French National Team, R.F.F. Bucharest, 2004 – assistant
• “The role of the psychologist in the current football”, R.F.F. Bucharest, 2005 – lecturer
• “The role of psychological training in modern football. Theoretical and practical aspects”, R.F.F. Bucharest, 2005 – lecturer
• “Elements of psychotherapy in current football “, R.F.F., Bucharest, 2006 – lecturer
• “System 1- 4-3-3 and its implications. Theoretical and practical aspects”, Alberto Zachheroni, coach AC Milan, Lazio, Internazionale Milano, Torino, R.F.F., Bucharest, 2006 – assistant
• “ Football and Psychology. The experience of psychologist in Romanian football. The relation with coaches and players. Professional means. Results. Problems and solutions”. R.F.F., 2006 – lecturer
• “The ability to focus and its effects on the productiveness of the professional footballer. Practical aspects. Problems. Solutions “, R.F.F., Bucharest, 2007-lecturer
• “The role of the psychological assessment means in selecting children and juniors “, R.F.F., Bucharest, 2007 – lecturer
• “The quality of psychologist of the children and juniors coach. Practical aspects. “, R.F.F., Bucharest, 2007 – lecturer
• “Motivation and professional productiveness in professional footballers” – Bucharest, 2003, 92 pg
• “The role of self-image in achieving sports performances in professional footballers” – Bucharest, 2006, 84 pag
• “Coach and stress factors. The effects of stress on professional productiveness of the football coach“, “Antrenorul” magazine, November 2005
• “Psychological aspects in assessing the potential of the professional footballer. Psychodiagnosis elements in modern football “, “Antrenorul” magazine, April 2006
• “ The quality of psychologist of the children and juniors coach”, “Antrenorul” magazine, February 2008
• “The focus and productiveness of the professional footballer”, “Antrenorul” magazine, December 2008
• „Psychological aspects in assessing the potential of the professional footballer”, “Antrenorul” magazine
• “ The quality of psychologist of the children and juniors coach”, “Antrenorul” magazine
• „ The role of failure and success in developing the self-image in professional footballers”, “Antrenorul” magazine
Some of our experiences in pictures: